HorseOPeace.com goat milk soaps are the most healthy available and on the market are toxin-free and made with 100% raw goat milk
WINSTON-SALEM, NC, USA, December 27, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — While most New Year’s resolutions fall by the wayside, there is one that’s a sure bet, resolving to have more healthy soft, subtle skin by using HorseOPeace.com all-natural goat milk soaps, according to Founder Elizabeth Sanders, who outlined “6 Tips to Healthy Skin.”
“What we put on our bodies is as important as what we put in our bodies. Shopping smart for soap is vital to good skincare. HorseOPeace.com goat milk soaps are the most healthy available and on the market are toxin-free and made with 100% raw goat milk. We are proud to report that BeautyStat.com, the #1 Beauty Blog, reviewed HorseOPeace.com goat milk soaps as superior and at shockingly affordable prices.”
Elizabeth Sanders of HorseOPeace.com outlined her “6 Tips to Healthy Skin:”
1. Treat skin gently and take shorter baths or showers, rinse well and towel dry without rough rubbing.
2. Use toxin-free HorseOPeace.com soaps made with raw goat milk containing vitamin A, selenium and alpha hydroxyl acids that benefit skin. Avoid antibacterial soaps that lessen skin's acidity.
3. Don’t smoke. Nicotine in tobacco constricts vessels and flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients.
4. Drink plenty of water and eat plenty of protein foods, fruits and vegetables.
5. Use sunscreen and protective clothing especially from 10am and 2pm when sun is most intense.
6. Try to get 8 hours sleep, relax and lessen your everyday stresses that can made skin more sensitive
Husband Nick Sanders added, “Our HorseOPeace.com goat milk soaps are made with all-natural ingredients and never diluted with water during production, such as other soaps use to cut costs. Also, we never use color additives that may contain carcinogens. If you see a colorful bar of soap, pass it by, since natural goat milk soaps range in color from tan to brown,” he added.
The HorseOPeace.com lineup consists of scented and unscented goat milk soaps. Scented soaps include Lavender, Oatmeal ’n Lavender, Sweet Orange Basil, Wintergreen Eucalyptus, Tea Tree Jojoba, Patchouli, Patchouli 2x, Oatmeal ’n Lemongrass, Pine Tar, Poison Ivy Relief, Peppermint & Rosemary. The unscented bars include Coffee Scrub, Calendula, Shea Butter, Plain Ole Soap, Sweet Almond Honey, and Oatmeal ’n Honey. Based in Winston-Salem, NC, the soaps are available at www.HorseOPeace.com, Amazon.com, Facebook.com/HorseOPeace, Amazon and elsewhere. The Horse ‘O Peace Ranch also maintains an active social media at Twitter.com/HorseOPeace and Instagram.com/HorseOPeaceRanch.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire