Massage Chairs Market Type, Application, Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, October 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, "Massage Chairs Market" The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter's Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
With the rise of corporate work culture and people having more work-related stress and hectic schedule, the health condition is also degrading with increasing obesity, high blood pressure, poor blood circulation, anxiety, back pain, and other health problems which are the factors the adults and millennials are demanding massage chairs for stress relief which is driving the global massage chair market.
Access Full Summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/massage-chairs-market-A06988
In addition, a rise in awareness for personal care and increased disposable income with the urge in people for personal massage chair visiting rather than visiting spa centers and massage parlors fuel the growth of the massage chair market. The major constraint of the market is the high price of the chairs for individual buyers and changing innovation in the market. The recent development in the market is related to innovatively designed massage chairs which can give more luxury and comfort and act as a stress-buster.
New massage chairs that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. Fujiiryoki’s JP-1100 is one of the best massage chairs as claimed by Fujiiryoki. The JP-1100 has 21 different auto modes and self-customizing modes considering different people have various kind of pains and body problems which can’t be relived using only one mode. This model of a massage chair from Fujiiryoki has the largest protrusion of kneading balls in the industry which targets the muscle deeply than any other regular massage chairs. In addition, JP-1100 has dual sensors to automatically sense the posture spine and shoulder and optimize as per the depth of massage required.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
○ There will be a high rise in the industry as people have become more health-conscious which is expected to boost the buyers to invest more in health-related products.
Request Sample Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7353
The key market players profiled in the report include Panasonic Corporation, Family Inada Co, Ltd, Fujiiryoki, Johnson Health Tech Co, Ltd., Osim International Ltd, Cozzia USA, Osaki, Fujita, Infinite Creative Enterprises, Authentic Beautyhealth, Human Touch and iRobotics.
Geographically Analysis – North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)
Key Benefits of the Report:
○ This study presents the analytical depiction of the global massage chairs industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
○ The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global massage chairs market share.
○ The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global massage chairs market growth scenario.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
○ The report provides a detailed global massage chairs market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7353
○ Massage Chairs Market Analysis, Segments, Growth and Value Chain 2027
○ Massage Guns Market Demand Analysis and Projected huge Growth by 2027
○ Electric Massagers Market Growing Demand and Business Outlook 2021 to 2027
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to offer business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Avenue.! An Online Subscription Based Library of Reports – Allied Market Research
Source: EIN Presswire